Thursday, November 12, 2015

Unit 3, boot camp

1. During this unit, I learned how to shade and blend different values in a drawing better. When painting, I learned which brushes to use when painting a certain section or object. For example, if I am painting a more small and detailed thing, like a tree, I will use a brush with a smaller tip. 
2. I found my painting to be the most successful and enjoyable from this unit. It was successful because I used the brush to make different textures for different things, like the grass. I also really enjoyed blending colors, especially for the sky. It was nice to work really hard to get the desired colors. 
3. I am interested in using online sources such as Google and Pinterest again for inspiration. It is easy to find art projects related to what we are doing and it helps me think of possible ideas to use. I also enjoy combining aspects of different pieces, which is pretty easy to do using Pinterest and Google (mostly Pinterest). 

No comments:

Post a Comment