Monday, September 21, 2015

Unit 2, steal

1. During this unit, I improved on making straighter lines (with the help of a ruler) and drawing a person more to scale. I always had trouble making a body consistent and to scale, and I think I'm slowly getting better. 
2. I always thought original art was completely 100% made up by you, with only inspiration and ideas coming from yourself. Now, I better understand that all art is inspired from something or someone. A piece of art, I believe, is original if you took ideas/inspiration and made something new and unique, though there may be something out there like it. 
3. This unit I made a lot of minor mistakes when drawing, which is normal. However, I am content with my final results, which is good. If I could change something, I might make the lines cleaner on my two-in-one drawing. However, overall I'd say my projects were successful. 

Final project draft 
Final project 
Reference pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment